USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24

Welcome to the USS Jack Williams FFG-24 forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally Got on here....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonnyG

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Finally Got on here.... Empty
PostSubject: Finally Got on here....   Finally Got on here.... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 12:30 am

Whats up people? I'm still in the Navy. I'm stationed in New Orleans until July. Then I head back to sea to USS Hue City (CG-66) in Mayport FL. I left the Jack Williams, and went to USS John L. Hall FFG-32. I did shore duty at NAS Jacksonville, then transfered to USS Antietam CG-54 out of San Diego, Ca. I have five more years then I'm done.

I seen SH2 Smiley in San Diego, Ca. He was on a ship. I can't remember which one. I didn't even remember his name just his nick name that we called him. He was a First Class also. I think he was getting ready to retire.

In February I seen MSC Lomax in Jacksonville, FL. He is a Master Chief now. I think he retires in July 2007. He was on my board for Sailor of the Year for South East Region. I was selected as Sailor of the Year for New Orleans. I also made Chiefs board. Maybe this time I will make it.

My e-mail is john.p.gross@navy.mil
Back to top Go down

Finally Got on here....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24 :: USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24-
Jump to: