USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24

Welcome to the USS Jack Williams FFG-24 forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Where are you now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OS2 Byron Abadie
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Where are you now?   Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:46 am

This is the place to let everyone know what has been going on since the Jack Williams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ussjackwilliams.editboard.com
OS2 Byron Abadie
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: My spill   Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:35 am

I got out about 1 month before the official decom in order to attend college. I went to Nicholls State Univ. for a semester and since I had my new found freedom, didn't do too well with the grades. I went work construction at the nuke plant and there I met up with LtCdr Pellegrin. He is some sort of Nuke Engineer over there. After a year, I decided to go back to college. I did much better and ended up with a degree in Chemistry. I worked for Dow Chemical for a few years and now I work for Valero in the lab. I got married about 4 years ago and my wife and I had have a one year old son. We live in Gramercy, LA. So, if any of you ever pass through on I-10, give me a hollar because I am about 8 miles away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ussjackwilliams.editboard.com
DS2 Dan Collins

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-10-07

PostSubject: Where I am...   Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:48 pm

I escaped the Jack in June 96'---3 months before decom. I went back to Michigan and started undergrad at Oakland University. All that running I did on the causeway in goola paid off---I ran cross country for OU. I finished my degree in Human Resource Development and worked in the training consulting field for General Motors and Ford for about 5 years. I completed my Masters degree in 03' and now work for Taubman Centers in Bloomfield, MI. We design, build and lease malls all over the country. I work in HR, focusing on training and professional development for our employees. I got married over the summer. My wife, Jocelyn, and I live in Ferndale -- just outside of Detroit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
navytoby

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Here I am   Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:34 am

I helped decom the "Happy Jack". Then I got stationed in Puerto Rico, where I met my hotttt wife. Then went to the Lincoln out of Everett Wa. Got out in Nov.99. I am now a manager for Don Pablos Mexican Kitchen and currently taking classes in business management. I have 2 beautiful children. Viedese who is 7 and Hudson who is 2. We recently bought our first house in Freeport Illinois. And I am dying to get back to Michigan. E-mail me at navytobyffg24cvn72@yahoo.com, if you would like. Sure would like to hear from my old shipmates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beaker

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Washington D.C   Thu May 24, 2007 10:18 am

Good to see a web sight up. Been looking for a few people from the happy jack. fisher, poindexter, snapper( warner), rose and most of the mex connection.
I am up here in Washington D.C. Pretty good duty so far. I am the chief engineer for the CNO and navy dist washington barge here on the yard.

EN1 tapley
(beaker)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you now?   

Back to top Go down

Where are you now?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24 :: USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24-