USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24

Welcome to the USS Jack Williams FFG-24 forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where are you now?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OS2 Byron Abadie
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Where are you now? Empty
PostSubject: Where are you now?   Where are you now? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2006 10:46 am

This is the place to let everyone know what has been going on since the Jack Williams.
Back to top Go down
https://ussjackwilliams.editboard.com
OS2 Byron Abadie
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-06

Where are you now? Empty
PostSubject: My spill   Where are you now? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2006 9:35 am

I got out about 1 month before the official decom in order to attend college. I went to Nicholls State Univ. for a semester and since I had my new found freedom, didn't do too well with the grades. I went work construction at the nuke plant and there I met up with LtCdr Pellegrin. He is some sort of Nuke Engineer over there. After a year, I decided to go back to college. I did much better and ended up with a degree in Chemistry. I worked for Dow Chemical for a few years and now I work for Valero in the lab. I got married about 4 years ago and my wife and I had have a one year old son. We live in Gramercy, LA. So, if any of you ever pass through on I-10, give me a hollar because I am about 8 miles away.
Back to top Go down
https://ussjackwilliams.editboard.com
DS2 Dan Collins

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-10-07

Where are you now? Empty
PostSubject: Where I am...   Where are you now? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 15, 2006 10:48 pm

I escaped the Jack in June 96'---3 months before decom. I went back to Michigan and started undergrad at Oakland University. All that running I did on the causeway in goola paid off---I ran cross country for OU. I finished my degree in Human Resource Development and worked in the training consulting field for General Motors and Ford for about 5 years. I completed my Masters degree in 03' and now work for Taubman Centers in Bloomfield, MI. We design, build and lease malls all over the country. I work in HR, focusing on training and professional development for our employees. I got married over the summer. My wife, Jocelyn, and I live in Ferndale -- just outside of Detroit.
Back to top Go down
navytoby

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Where are you now? Empty
PostSubject: Here I am   Where are you now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 30, 2006 5:34 am

I helped decom the "Happy Jack". Then I got stationed in Puerto Rico, where I met my hotttt wife. Then went to the Lincoln out of Everett Wa. Got out in Nov.99. I am now a manager for Don Pablos Mexican Kitchen and currently taking classes in business management. I have 2 beautiful children. Viedese who is 7 and Hudson who is 2. We recently bought our first house in Freeport Illinois. And I am dying to get back to Michigan. E-mail me at navytobyffg24cvn72@yahoo.com, if you would like. Sure would like to hear from my old shipmates.
Back to top Go down
beaker

beaker

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Where are you now? Empty
PostSubject: Washington D.C   Where are you now? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:18 am

Good to see a web sight up. Been looking for a few people from the happy jack. fisher, poindexter, snapper( warner), rose and most of the mex connection.
I am up here in Washington D.C. Pretty good duty so far. I am the chief engineer for the CNO and navy dist washington barge here on the yard.

EN1 tapley
(beaker)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where are you now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you now?   Where are you now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24 :: USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24-
Jump to: