USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24

Welcome to the USS Jack Williams FFG-24 forum

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

NEWS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QMSR Fisher

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: NEWS   Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:56 am

Hey guys I am New York working as a super, for all you rednecks that means I clean a building for a living and get a free 2 bedroom apartment and all my bills payed plus a salary. Houses and apartments are so expensive up here right now me and my new wife wife are putting all our money away to try and buy a house. I am in Jackson Heights, Queens it is about 10 minutes out of manhattan. I hope all you guys are well and can not wait to get together. I have some bad news to as well. Mark Poindexter got shot 5 times in detriot after a word series game, He is ok and home recovering. And for once it was not his fault or mouth that caused it. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. And by the way he is a daddy to 2 boys and a girl/ I was the best man at his wedding. He has really changed from the jackass he was. Here is his email address I think it would be great if you guys sent him a letter. He was a dick but a really great guy at the same time.marcpoindexter@hotmail.com

See you guys soon and if you are ever in the NYC call me 718-806-1953
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OS2 Byron Abadie
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Re: NEWS   Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:25 pm

That's horrible about Tupac-dexter. You can't kill bad grass. He should persue a career in rap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ussjackwilliams.editboard.com
Gunner9502

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-08

PostSubject: Dexter   Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:27 pm

I must agree with Byron, maybe Dexter and OS3 Miles could team up to form a Rap group, providing the fact that Miles isn't dead........No hard feelings, but I couldn't stand either of them.......But I am sorry Dexter got shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DC2 Bauer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-11-15

PostSubject: Re: NEWS   Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:26 pm

Was Mark Poindexter the Electrician Kid who talked alot of smack?

I can't remember if that wa his name.

Bauer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JonnyG

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Hey Neal Fisher   Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:15 am

It is good to hear your doing well. How is your Mom & Sister's? I remember going to Fleet Week and going to your house in . You remember Jeff Gandolfo got stuck in a cab after the cabbie hit a pedestrian on a bike. He was on his way to meet us at your house.

I seen (MS) Master Chief Lomax in Jacksonville this past February. I was selected Sailor of The Year for NAS JRB New Orleans. I went to Jacksonville, FL to compete for South East Region Sailor of the Year. Master Chief Lomax was on my board. We got to talk about the Happy Jack, and people we had heard from.

I have a picture of Shannon and you at Byrons house holding an alligator.

Take it easy brother....

Jon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OS2 Byron Abadie
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-06

PostSubject: Cool Website   Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:28 pm

John just sent me this website and it is pretty good with lots of information.

http://navy.togetherweserved.com/usn/servlet/tws.webapp.WebApp?cmd=Home
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ussjackwilliams.editboard.com
beaker

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: NEWS   Fri May 25, 2007 6:37 am

sorry to hear about this, glad to see he is doing ok. With as much shit that he talked i figured it would of happen sooner than later. There where many nights that his mouth almost got us in a lot of trouble. i remember going to mast for him one time in Portsmouth, england. If i remember i think that we came back about 4 hours late form liberty. That is just one example. There were many more from THUNDERS TAVERN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWS   

Back to top Go down

NEWS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1