USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
USS Jack WIlliams FFG-24

Welcome to the USS Jack Williams FFG-24 forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

J. T. Fryes locks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunner9502

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-10-08

J. T. Fryes locks Empty
PostSubject: J. T. Fryes locks   J. T. Fryes locks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 8:00 pm

For those of you, who may want to know, the person responsible for super glueing Fryes locks, well it was me GMG2 (SW) Even, and Scotty B., how much was that speeding ticket again?. On a more serious note, how did you Cajuns fair through Katrina?. Oh by the wayit's a Balmy 34 degrees here in WI
Back to top Go down
OS2 Byron Abadie
Admin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-10-06

J. T. Fryes locks Empty
PostSubject: Not bad with Katrina   J. T. Fryes locks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 11, 2006 11:24 pm

My wife just had our son and he was released from the hospital two weeks before the storm hit. We didn't want to take any chances so we hauled tail to Houston. I had no dammage to my house. We had electricity since there is a small hospital nearby and we are on the same power grid. The destruction started about 20 miles up I-10 towards New Orleans. Several people I work with had either total loss or severe dammage. Besides all of the daily shootings, things are slowly comming back.

It's very warm over here. Still wearing shorts. A cool front is due tomorrow and will give us a low of 67. HAHA

How About them Saints!!!
Back to top Go down
https://ussjackwilliams.editboard.com
S Babin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-10-07

J. T. Fryes locks Empty
PostSubject: Whoa   J. T. Fryes locks Icon_minitimeThu Oct 12, 2006 11:39 am

I had nothing to do with those locks, I do have some info on who did it though.

Katrina was a bitch, I made out just fine in Lafayette, but my mother, 2 brothers and 3 sisters lost everything they owned. They are in the process of rebuilding as we speak. Most of them should be out of FEMA trailers by Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

J. T. Fryes locks Empty
PostSubject: Re: J. T. Fryes locks   J. T. Fryes locks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J. T. Fryes locks
Page 1 of 1